Friday, 24 April 2009
Sun Position calculations
I am currently implementing a sun/shadow study interface. This will allow a user to define the 'location' of the current drawing, in terms of latitude and longitude. Using calculations from http://www.srrb.noaa.gov/highlights/sunrise/azel.html the position of the sun from any location on Earth, will be possible. We can then calculate the position of a 'shadowlight' and display that in real-time using the shadowing engine in the system. This can also be video captured to produce a shadow study.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Using Attributes and Colours
Here I am showing how we can use pattern attributes to display objects using different colours. We are using an attribute called ROOM_USE to...
-
Here I am showing how we can use pattern attributes to display objects using different colours. We are using an attribute called ROOM_USE to...
-
Herewith a quick video showing the event management system available. This is acting behind the scenes to allow different components in the ...
-
Welcome to the CAD Essence Blog (AGAIN)! We will keep you updated with our latest developments on genes1s CAD and related products. The rece...
No comments:
Post a Comment